Account Marketing Manager
SB Digital is looking for a full-time Account Marketing Manager to join our LA office. You will join a company with roots and heart in digital marketing. Weâ€™re a team of entrepreneurs, digital marketers, strategic thinkers and more, drawn from every corner of the globe.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer, Paolo Martinoglio.
The right candidate will find this role to be a chance to shape and build a fast- growing organization, together with the CEO. You will be the liaison between the agency and its clients. You oversee the agency- client relationship, determining clientsâ€™ needsâ€”what theyâ€™re looking to achieve short-term and long-termâ€”and ensuring the agency delivers. The primary responsibilities of your role are to foster client relationships; building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships; work with marketing team to plan, organize and manage tasks execution; handle client communications and write client reports; and communicate client agendas to other staff members.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Ensure all of the necessary deliverables for a project are completed and handed over on time and on budget.
- Work and communicate together with outsourced resources such as freelancers, vendors and suppliers and oversee subcontracted project.
- Overseeing customer account management.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly initiatives to internal and external team.
Abilities and Skills:
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- You have a solid understanding of the digital marketing and are at ease and credible with executives and business owners.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Youâ€™re a strategic communicator with the ability to work with business strategy teams as well as technical teams.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where others see obstacles you see challenges, and you are able to think and operate creatively to overcome them.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are very details oriented and organized.
- Experience with CRM and business communication platforms (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot, Asana, Slack) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
We know that in today’s utterly saturated digital ecosystem, simply getting louder will not bring brands more attention from their customers. Brands need strategic, authentic, experiential, and targeted campaigns, and that’s where the anti-agency excels.