Paid Social Manager
SB Digital is looking for a sharp Paid Social Manager to manage scalable direct-response Facebook advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
- Formulating a paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives.
- Assuming the lead role in integrating our clientâ€™s social efforts and demonstrate a full understanding of clientâ€™s businesses as a basis for all future work.
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day client communication.
- Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers competitors, and trends in clientsâ€™ industries.
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine the relevancy and soundness of an idea or company.
You Must Have:
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment.
- Two or four-year degree in communications or related discipline.
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline-driven.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred.
- Solid Knowledge of MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications.
- Understanding the â€œbrand voiceâ€ of various clients.
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail.
- Experience with luxury clients is a plus.
* US APPLICANTS ONLY We work remotely but Los Angeles-based candidates are strongly preferred because In-Person meetings might be required once a week.